Need to control any device remotely? Try one of these wireless RF remote controlled switches below and use them in your next DIY project! They are currently with a discount on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.
- Operating voltage: 12V DC
- Operating frequency: 315MHz
- Receiver sensitivity: >-105dB
- Maximum load: 7A 240V AC /10 A 24V DC
- Size: 34 x 31 x 18mm
- Weight: approximately 30g
Transmitter (remote control) specs:
- Operating voltage: 12V (battery)
- Frequency: 315MHZ
- Firing range: 100 meter open in theory, 15m to 30m in reality
- Size: 35x 55x 13mm
- Shock resistance : 4.7M
- Weight: approximately 24g
- Operating voltage: DC 12V Operating Current: ≤ 6mA
- Operating frequency: 433MHz
- Operating temperature: -40 to + 80
- Receiver sensitivity: ≥-105dbm
- Output voltage: DC
- Output Current: ≤ 10A
- Code: Learning code
Looking for more great deals on electronics and tools? Make sure you subscribe here to catch upcoming deals and score some extra savings on your favorite gear!
Recommended RNT Courses
Build IoT projects and home automation gadgets with the ESP8266 Wi-Fi module.
Build a home automation system using open-source hardware and software.
Build 25 cool Arduino projects with our couse even with no prior experience!