The ESP32-CAM is a camera module with the ESP32-S chip. It features an OV2640 camera, several GPIOs to connect peripherals, and microSD card slot.
Scroll down to compare the ESP32-CAM board at different stores and find the best price.
Read our getting started guide and tutorials about the ESP32-CAM:
- ESP32-CAM Video Streaming and Face Recognition with Arduino IDE
- ESP32-CAM Video Streaming Web Server (works with Home Assistant)
- ESP32-CAM Take Photo and Save to MicroSD Card
- ESP32-CAM PIR Motion Detector with Photo Capture
- ESP32-CAM Take Photo and Display in Web Server
Note: to upload code to the ESP32-CAM board you need an FTDI programmer, so you might consider getting one when you buy your board.
Problems with the ESP32-CAM board? Read ESP32-CAM Troubleshooting Guide: Most Common Problems Fixed