The ESP32-CAM is a camera module with the ESP32-S chip. It features an OV2640 camera, several GPIOs to connect peripherals, and microSD card slot (view ESP32-CAM with external antenna).
You should also get the best ESP32-CAM-MB Micro USB Programmer – CH340G Serial Chip.
Scroll down to compare the ESP32-CAM board at different stores and find the best price. Read our review guide: Best ESP32-CAM Dev board.
Read our getting started guide and tutorials about the ESP32-CAM:
- ESP32-CAM AI-Thinker Pinout Guide
- ESP32-CAM Video Streaming and Face Recognition with Arduino IDE
- ESP32-CAM Video Streaming Web Server (works with Home Assistant)
- ESP32-CAM Take Photo and Save to MicroSD Card
- ESP32-CAM PIR Motion Detector with Photo Capture
- ESP32-CAM Take Photo and Display in Web Server
- Change ESP32-CAM OV2640 Camera Settings
- How the ESP32-CAM Antenna Works and Extend Wi-Fi Coverage
- Build ESP32-CAM Projects (eBook)
- Read all our ESP32-CAM Projects, Tutorials and Guides
Problems with the ESP32-CAM board? Read ESP32-CAM Troubleshooting Guide: Most Common Problems Fixed