Maker Advisor aims to to provide list of the best tools and gear—such as multimeters, 3D printers, electronics components, home automation devices, DIY tools—with great deals we find from across the web. Spot something wicked that you would like to share? Submit here.
If any of that stuff interests you, head over to our Best Deals page and subscribe!
About Maker Advisor
Maker Advisor was launched on October 2nd 2017, and it is part of the Random Nerd Tutorials blog. Behind Maker Advisor is Rui and Sara!
Here’s what you need to know about us:
- We make and share projects
- We are writing a Raspberry Pi book
- We create online courses and eBooks
- We just started working on Random Nerd Tutorials and Maker Advisor as our full time job
- Rui has a master’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Sara has a master’s degree in Bioengineering
How you can help
Buy your tools and gear on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, eBay or Gearbest using our links and we get a small referral commission. You can also support us directly, if you enroll in our electronics courses.
Thanks for reading!
Recommended RNT Courses
Build IoT projects and home automation gadgets with the ESP8266 Wi-Fi module.
Build a home automation system using open-source hardware and software.
Build 25 cool Arduino projects with our couse even with no prior experience!