Maker Advisor aims to to provide list of the best tools and gear—such as multimeters, 3D printers, electronics components, home automation devices, DIY tools—with great deals we find from across the web. Spot something wicked that you would like to share? Submit here.
If any of that stuff interests you, head over to our Best Deals page and subscribe!
About Maker Advisor
Maker Advisor was launched on October 2nd 2017, and it is part of the Random Nerd Tutorials blog. Behind Maker Advisor is Rui and Sara!
Here’s what you need to know about us:
- We make and share projects
- We are writing a Raspberry Pi book
- We create online courses and eBooks
- We just started working on Random Nerd Tutorials and Maker Advisor as our full time job
- Rui has a master’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Sara has a master’s degree in Bioengineering
How you can help
Buy your tools and gear on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, eBay or Gearbest using our links and we get a small referral commission. You can also support us directly, if you enroll in our electronics courses.
Thanks for reading!
[Recommended Course] Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE
Register in our brand new ESP32 course with Arduino IDE. This our complete guide to program the ESP32 with Arduino IDE, including projects, tips, and tricks! The registrations are open, so sign up now.