Today’s deal features a digital oscilloscope for just $32.99!
If you can’t afford a high-end oscilloscope, than this can be a good alternative.
Here’s the oscilloscope features:
- Number of channel: 1
- Analog bandwidth: 0 – 200KHz
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Div – 20V/Div
- Sensitivity error: < 5%
- Resolution: 12-bit
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Maximum input voltage: 50Vpk
- Coupling: DC, AC, GND
- Max real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
- Timebase: 10us/Div – 500s/Div
- Record length: 1024
- Trigger modes: Auto, Normal, Single
- Trigger types: Rising/falling edge
- Trigger position: 1/2 of buffer size fixed
- 2.4-inch color TFT LCD with 320 x 240 resolution
- Power supply: 9V DC
- Supply current: 120mA @ 9V
- Dimension: 115mm x 75mm x 22mm
If you like DIY kits, and you would like to build your own oscilloscope, there’s also the DIY kit version for this oscilloscope. Check the kit below:
You may also like: Get an ESP32 for 18% off
Looking for more great deals on electronics and tools? Make sure you subscribe here to catch upcoming deals and score some extra savings on your favorite gear!