Today’s deal features a digital oscilloscope for just $32.99!
If you can’t afford a high-end oscilloscope, than this can be a good alternative.
Here’s the oscilloscope features:
- Number of channel: 1
- Analog bandwidth: 0 – 200KHz
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Div – 20V/Div
- Sensitivity error: < 5%
- Resolution: 12-bit
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Maximum input voltage: 50Vpk
- Coupling: DC, AC, GND
- Max real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
- Timebase: 10us/Div – 500s/Div
- Record length: 1024
- Trigger modes: Auto, Normal, Single
- Trigger types: Rising/falling edge
- Trigger position: 1/2 of buffer size fixed
- 2.4-inch color TFT LCD with 320 x 240 resolution
- Power supply: 9V DC
- Supply current: 120mA @ 9V
- Dimension: 115mm x 75mm x 22mm
If you like DIY kits, and you would like to build your own oscilloscope, there’s also the DIY kit version for this oscilloscope. Check the kit below:
You may also like: Get an ESP32 for 18% off
Looking for more great deals on electronics and tools? Make sure you subscribe here to catch upcoming deals and score some extra savings on your favorite gear!
[Recommended Course] Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE
Register in our brand new ESP32 course with Arduino IDE. This is our complete guide to program the ESP32 with Arduino IDE, including projects, tips, and tricks! The registrations are open, so sign up now.
Other RNT Courses
Build IoT projects and home automation gadgets with the ESP8266 Wi-Fi module.
Build a home automation system using open-source hardware and software.
Build 25 cool Arduino projects with our course even with no prior experience!