For next few days you can grab an ESP8266 Dev Board (ESP12-E) for 50% off! You can also click here to find other stores that sell the ESP8266.
Recommended reading: Home Automation using ESP8266 eBook
Features and specifications:
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard
- Supports three operating modes: STA/AP/STA+AP
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol
- D0 ~ D8, SD1 ~ SD3: used as GPIO, PWM, IIC, etc., port driver capability 15mA
- AD0: 1 channel ADC
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Support UART/GPIO data communication interface
- Remote firmware upgrade (OTA)
Related project: ESP8266 Web Server with Arduino IDE
Looking for more great deals on electronics and tools? Make sure you subscribe here to catch upcoming deals and score some extra savings on your favorite gear!