Scroll down the page to compare the ESP32 Dev Board price at different stores.
Features and Specifications
Here’s a quick run down of some features and specifications of the ESP32 chip:
- Wireless connectivity
- WiFi: 150.0 Mbps data rate with HT40
- Bluetooth: BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and legacy Bluetooth
- Processor: Tensilica Xtensa Dual-Core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, running at 160 or 240 MHz
- ROM: 448 KB
- SRAM: 520 KB
- Low Power: ensures that you can still use ADC conversions, for example, during deep sleep.
- Peripheral Input/Output: peripheral interface with DMA that includes capacitive touch, ADCs (Analog-to-Digital Converter), DACs (Digital-to-Analog Converter), I²C (Inter-Integrated Circuit), UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter), SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface), I²S (Integrated Interchip Sound), RMII (Reduced Media-Independent Interface) and PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation).
- Security: hardware accelerators for AES and SSL/TLS
- Arduino IDE compatible: some of the features aren’t ready yet, but you can program the ESP32 with the Arduino IDE (Windows and Mac OS X installation instructions)
Recommended reading: ESP32 Web Server with Arduino IDE