If you want to learn more about the ESP32, check the Learn ESP32 with Arduino IDE course.
Scroll down the page to compare the ESP32 Dev Board price at different stores.
Features and Specifications
Here’s a quick run down of some features and specifications of the ESP32 chip:
- Wireless connectivity
- WiFi: 150.0 Mbps data rate with HT40
- Bluetooth: BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and legacy Bluetooth
- Processor: Tensilica Xtensa Dual-Core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, running at 160 or 240 MHz
- ROM: 448 KB
- SRAM: 520 KB
- Low Power: ensures that you can still use ADC conversions, for example, during deep sleep.
- Peripheral Input/Output: peripheral interface with DMA that includes capacitive touch, ADCs (Analog-to-Digital Converter), DACs (Digital-to-Analog Converter), I²C (Inter-Integrated Circuit), UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter), SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface), I²S (Integrated Interchip Sound), RMII (Reduced Media-Independent Interface) and PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation).
- Security: hardware accelerators for AES and SSL/TLS
- Arduino IDE compatible: some of the features aren’t ready yet, but you can program the ESP32 with the Arduino IDE (Windows and Mac OS X installation instructions)
Recommended reading: ESP32 Development Boards Review and Comparison